AVA Conference Poster Competition 2023
The 2023 AVA Conference, 28 May-2 June 2023 at the Adelaide Convention Centre will be holding an “AVA Poster Competition” as an opportunity for veterinarians and researchers to gain recognition for their research or clinical work and to build their professional profile.
- Posters must focus on research, clinical case reports or case series in veterinary science reflecting cutting edge science or an advancement of knowledge.
- At least one of the authors must be an AVA member.
- Posters that have been presented at other conferences (especially international conferences) within the previous three years are encouraged.
- The committee will respond to you after applications have closed on Friday 22 April 2023.
- Poster format: No larger than ‘B0’ 1000mm (W) x 1414mm (H)
- Submit entry online collectively known as an Eligible Entry.